BarbaraEllen’s 2012 Holiday Wish List.
Kinda of tradition in The Wilcox Household to scrawl a meticulously ranked list–color-key & all, via price range & store set–for all of your Definites, So-Sos, & Maybes. And when I say, tradition in the Wilcox Household, I mean: Tradition for me & not for my brothers because no one still makes lists & no one ever made lists that meticulous to begin with. (Except for me.) Well, lucky you, I’ve scaled-down the complexity of this year’s.
1. Flannel Shirt. Classic. Button-up. Soft. Fitted. Comfortable. Thrifted? Red. That’s all I ask.
3. Facial. Scott Miller Salon. Therapeutic. Even when you have a migraine. Rejuvenating.
4. Brow Wax. Scott Miller Salon. Feels so good. So, incredibly necessary. Looks even better.
9. Water Bottle. I need the perfect one! Preferably glass. Easy to sip & swig & carry.
10. Tattoo. Black & Grey & White. Ribs, I think. Not totally sure what. …I’ll let you know.